Thursday, January 20, 2011

...Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

It snowed like 5-6 inches today and the boys are out plowing.  It was beautiful today but its so hard to get on a bus at OSU.  I caught one after class today but one stop before mine a car had to go crash into another one and the bus driver made us get off and I had to wait for another bus to come.  And the traffic was horrible, it took me three hours to pick up the kids and get home.



Its 3:00 AM and I just got a phone call and it was Jason telling me that he had bumped into a car at one of the parking lots and crack their rear bumper.  The only hesitation of leaving a note is the owner might get greedy but we need to believe in people's understanding and compassion.  Besides Karma's a Bitch.  I hope this doesn't have anything to do with my complaining about the bus from earlier or the video, it was meant more for memory purposes not necessarily a complaint or making fun of.

No comments:

Post a Comment